Best Sharpeners – Oregon 510A Bench Chain Grinder
If you are searching for best offers and review for Commercial Sharpeners, this is the good place for you! The following is details concerning Oregon 510A Bench Chain Grinder – one of Oregon item suggestion for Sharpeners category.
Key Features Oregon 510A Bench Chain Grinder
- 3400 RPM, .38-Horsepower, Direct Drive Motor
- One-Way Motor Rotation
- Runs on Standard 110-volt AC, 60-Cycle Current
- Large Motor fan and T-Shaped Cooling Fins
- Specially Designed, Easy-to-Use Handles and Knobs
- Includes Dressing Brick, 5-3/4″ dia. X 1/8″ thick Grinding Wheel, 5-3/4″ dia. X 3/16″ thick Grinding Wheel, 5-3/4″ dia. X 1/4″ thick Grinding Wheel (for depth gauges), and a template for checking depth gauge,wheel contour and chain pitch
These handsome, durable machines are built with the quality and features needed for frequent high-volume chain sharpening. This model is priced for the occasional user. This Oregon 510A features a powerful motor with easy-to-use controls. For those that are new to grinding it even has excellent safety features. A built-in light and wheel dressing brick come standard. They provide a template for: pitch, depth-gauge setting and wheel contour. It sharpens 1/4″, .325″, 3/8″ and .404″ pitches of chain. Includes 3 wheels: OR534-14 – 1/4″ (Good for rakers); OR534-18, 1/8″ (Good for 1/4″ pitch, .325″ pitch and low profile chain and OR534-316, 3/16″ (Good for 3/8″ and .404″ pitches).
Finally, when hunt for the very best lawn mower see to it you examine the specification and testimonials. The Oregon 510A Bench Chain Grinder is suggested and also have excellent testimonials as you can look for yourself. Hope this guide aid you to find best lawn mowers.